Wednesday 10 November 2010

...More Life Drawings...

Sorry for the delay of my life drawings, some were rolled up a bit too hard so I had to use a load of books to flatten them out.
My first selection of life drawings are in pencil, here we were allowed freedom to do whatever we chose, so I decided to try and develop a more abnormal 'messy' style, I had recently felt like I was doomed to follow lines, so this was a nice exercise for me to release some tension/anger.






Our next lesson consisted of us using charcoal, I had barely used it before, but it was a interesting change, and I think I developed my skills through this lesson...



1 comment:

  1. Hey Ben - just realised I said I'd leave some info here for you re. our last conversation.

    my email pgomm@ucreative.ac.uk

    jackie - jandrew@ucreative.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete