Friday 8 October 2010

Maya: Variety of Lights

Area Lighting

Before.
After Render.

I didn't want to use the original image because I thought it would be better for me to practice with another image, the only problem I had with my image is the white colouring, it did make the image wash out a bit, but the blue added a very nice tint to the metal work on the chairs as well as the character in the cinema.
I also thought to move the chairs at the back further back to make the shadows appear more, plus they were already quite close to the other set.


Area and Ambient Lighting

Production Renders
 Final Render

Spot Light and Directional Lighting

Before
After

Multiple Spot Lights

Before
After

 Stylistic Lighting

Original Scene
 Morning
 Mid Day
Night
Horror Red
Sci-Fi Green 
Explosion Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment